The following describes the types of personal or other information we may collect about you through the Service or the Site, and how we use and maintain that information:
App Generated Data. When you use an app that integrates our Service, certain personal or usage information generated through your use of the app will be delivered to Broadwand in connection with the app’s utilization of the Service. We will host and process this information as part of our providing the Service to and on behalf of app developers that integrate their apps with the Service. We may also use this information to notify you of new features on the Service, or to request that you provide feedback to Broadwand about the Service. We may keep this information indefinitely.
Registration. When you use an app that utilizes the Service, you may be asked to register with Broadwand, or with the app provider or some other third party (such as Facebook through its app login functionality), and provide us or such third party certain personal information, such as your cellular phone number, email address, first and last name or other contact information and personal details. If requested by or on behalf of Broadwand, this information is requested for identification purposes, to communicate with you regarding your account, and to facilitate the functioning of the Service or other services. We may also use this information to notify you of new features on the Service, or to request that you provide feedback to Broadwand about the Service. We may keep this information indefinitely.
Correspondence. If you correspond with Broadwand through the Site or via email, we may gather in a file specific to you the information that you submit. We may keep this information indefinitely.
URL and IP addresses. Like many other providers of online services, we collect information about users of the Service and this Site. This information helps us to design the Service and this Site to better suit our users’ needs. For example, this Site may track the URL that you visited before you came to this Site, the URL to which you next go and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Service and this Site. Your IP address may also be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We may keep this information indefinitely.
Third-Party Integrated Services. We may implement certain third-party advertising or other content on the Service or the Site, or integrate other third-party offerings in the Service or the Site, enabling such third parties to collect information about you through your use of the Service or the Site. Any information collected through such integrated technologies is collected directly by these third parties for use by such third parties, subject to their own privacy practices and policies.
Broadwand may disclose personally identifiable information (as well as non-personally identifiable information) collected about you through the Service or this Site either (i) when we have your permission or (ii) in any of the following situations without your permission:
• In furtherance of our providing the Service, Broadwand may disclose information collected about you through the Service to third-party app developers that integrate their apps with the Service.
• Broadwand may also disclose information collected about you to our affiliates, and to third-party contractors who perform services on behalf Broadwand in connection with our providing the Service or this Site, or to complete or confirm a transaction that you conduct with us.
• Broadwand may disclose the results of aggregated data about you and other users of the Service or the Site without restriction (such as the number of users of the Service at a certain point in time). In these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
• Broadwand may disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with the Service or this Site or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. We reserve the right to release information collected through the Service or this Site to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
• Broadwand may also disclose information about you to third parties if needed to enforce our Mobile Application End User License Agreement and Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”), including investigation of potential violations thereof; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect against harm to the Service or the Site.
If you use the Service or this Site outside of the United States, information that we collect about you will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely, which may involve the transfer of information out of countries located in the European Economic Area. By using the Service or this Site, you consent to such transfer and processing of data about you.
To help protect the privacy of data we collect through the Service or this Site, where personally identifiable information is directly requested by Broadwand, we use https technology designed to encrypt any information that you input before it is sent to us. In addition, we take commercially reasonable steps to store all data that we collect through the Service or the Site with the objective of protecting such data against unauthorized access. However, the Service and this Site are operated on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control.
You may correct or update information collected about you through the Service or this Site by contacting Broadwand at the email or mailing address noted below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to update our files as promptly as possible.
As for making choices about the information that we may collect about you through the Site or the Service, Broadwand supports “Do Not Track” preferences. Do Not Track preferences can be selected in your browser to let websites you access know that you do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. If you turn on the Do Not Track setting on your browser, the Site and the Service are programmed to follow whatever Do Not Track preferences you set. For more information about Do Not Track, including how to turn on the setting, visit https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-use-do-not-track-firefox-android.
801 Brickel Ave. Suite 900
Miami, FL 33131